About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lionsnuggler liked the chapter Trending! in I Don’t Need Clothes.
5 days ago
-
lionsnuggler liked the chapter Elven Culture 101 in I Don’t Need Clothes.
5 days ago
-
lionsnuggler liked the chapter Dina, 25F, a cosplayer with a unique hook! in I Don’t Need Clothes.
5 days ago
-
lionsnuggler liked the chapter Chapter 2: Exploring Depravity in Master PC: Overwriting Reality.
5 days ago
-
lionsnuggler liked the chapter A few more test chores in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 month ago
-
lionsnuggler liked the chapter A Milky Surprise in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 month ago
-
lionsnuggler liked the chapter Steve enters the dorm in Stereotype gun tales.
1 month ago
-
lionsnuggler liked the chapter That night in Reality Warped [Now Public].
2 months ago
-
lionsnuggler liked the chapter A double cock, double blowjob in the doorway in Reality Warped [Now Public].
2 months ago
-
lionsnuggler liked the chapter Kevin in Reality Warped [Now Public].
2 months ago
No recent activity
lionsnuggler has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lionsnuggler has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lionsnuggler has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lionsnuggler has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lionsnuggler has not earned any awards.