About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Rewatch all six Star Wars films
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Comics
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Trouser monster
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy, because I'm a basic bitch
- I write erotica because
-
I'm too horny for my own good
- In conclusion, I am
-
One hot mess
-
lilsoka liked the chapter The Inferno 2 - First Impressions in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
1 day ago
-
lilsoka liked the chapter The Inferno 1 - The Costumes in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
5 days ago
-
lilsoka liked the chapter Movie Night at Erika's 6 - Cleanup in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
2 weeks ago
-
lilsoka liked the chapter Movie Night at Erika's 5 - Defiling Furniture in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
3 weeks ago
-
lilsoka left a comment on the chapter Movie Night at Erika's 4 - Sloppy Seconds in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
4 weeks ago
-
lilsoka liked the chapter Movie Night at Erika's 4 - Sloppy Seconds in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
4 weeks ago
-
lilsoka posted a reply on the chapter Movie Night at Erika's 3 - Cucked in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
1 month ago
-
lilsoka liked the chapter Movie Night at Erika's 3 - Cucked in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
1 month ago
-
lilsoka liked the chapter Movie Night at Erika's 2 - Now That's a Dilemma in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
1 month ago
-
lilsoka liked the chapter Date After Work 6 - Zoey's Baby Sauce in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
1 month ago
No recent activity
lilsoka has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lilsoka has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lilsoka has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lilsoka has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lilsoka has not earned any awards.