About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lightsout posted a reply on the chapter Many Introductions, (Household Gaurd) in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
7 hours ago
-
lightsout posted a reply on the chapter Tried for a Jean got a Pryor in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 day ago
-
lightsout posted a reply on the chapter Many Introductions, (Household Gaurd) in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 day ago
-
lightsout published the chapter To refuse would be inviting problems in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
lightsout published the chapter Eddy Bowen Age 32 School Groundsmen in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
lightsout published the chapter Christmas Cake – Growing Desire – Various / Baby Fever in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
lightsout liked the chapter Contract with the enemy in Friend Request.
1 day ago
-
lightsout published the chapter Interlude: Disciple of Grail in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 days ago
-
lightsout published the chapter Many Introductions, (Household Gaurd) in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 days ago
-
lightsout published the chapter The tower falls in The Magic Remote.
2 days ago
No recent activity
lightsout has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lightsout has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lightsout has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lightsout has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lightsout has not earned any awards.