About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lebensender liked the chapter Marcus comes home in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
lebensender liked the chapter They Came Together! in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
lebensender liked the chapter Out of Control in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
lebensender liked the chapter How much did you miss me, Grandpa? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
lebensender liked the chapter Jennifer's grandpa, Albert in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
lebensender liked the chapter All Access Hour in Groundhog Lay.
1 month ago
-
lebensender liked the chapter Getting Punked in Groundhog Lay.
1 month ago
-
lebensender liked the chapter The Spirit of Freshers' Week )AKA The Rules) in Groundhog Lay.
1 month ago
-
lebensender liked the chapter Introduction in Groundhog Lay.
1 month ago
-
lebensender liked the chapter Freshers' Week: The First Attempt (AKA Meet the Cast) in Groundhog Lay.
1 month ago
No recent activity
lebensender has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lebensender has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lebensender has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lebensender has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lebensender has not earned any awards.