About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lclover57 liked the chapter >You need to have work done in Unrecognizable (MTF).
13 hours ago
-
lclover57 liked the chapter >Why's she not sweating her ass off? in Unrecognizable (MTF).
13 hours ago
-
lclover57 liked the chapter >Menacingly in Unrecognizable (MTF).
13 hours ago
-
lclover57 liked the chapter >An EVEN BIGGER dildo in Unrecognizable (MTF).
13 hours ago
-
lclover57 liked the chapter >A school uniform in Unrecognizable (MTF).
13 hours ago
-
lclover57 liked the chapter >You're always tight. in Unrecognizable (MTF).
13 hours ago
-
lclover57 liked the chapter The doctor's plan comes into fruitition in The Bimbo reality.
1 day ago
-
lclover57 left a comment on the chapter The doctor's plan comes into fruitition in The Bimbo reality.
1 day ago
-
lclover57 left a comment on the chapter >Right in the ass in Unrecognizable (MTF).
1 day ago
-
lclover57 liked the chapter >Pre-nap meal in Unrecognizable (MTF).
1 day ago
No recent activity
lclover57 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lclover57 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lclover57 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lclover57 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lclover57 has not earned any awards.