About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kwinters liked the chapter The Abyss Market in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
1 year ago
-
kwinters liked the chapter Of Ancient History and Party Balance in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
1 year ago
-
kwinters liked the chapter Interlude: Dangerous Research in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
2 years ago
-
kwinters liked the chapter Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
2 years ago
-
kwinters liked the chapter Of Parentage and Achievement Whoring in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
2 years ago
-
kwinters liked the chapter Naked Heat in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
2 years ago
No recent activity
kwinters has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kwinters has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kwinters has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kwinters has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kwinters has not earned any awards.