About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kurinekoa69 posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Marcus and the Minotaur.
4 days ago
-
kurinekoa69 left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Marcus and the Minotaur.
1 week ago
-
kurinekoa69 published the chapter A cafe in Pokecity Vore.
2 weeks ago
-
kurinekoa69 published the chapter Eevee in Pokecity Vore.
2 weeks ago
-
kurinekoa69 published the chapter Meowstic in Pokecity Vore.
2 weeks ago
-
kurinekoa69 published the chapter To the park in Pokecity Vore.
2 weeks ago
-
kurinekoa69 published the chapter Take a risk and take the bus in Life of kobolds.
2 weeks ago
-
kurinekoa69 published the story Life of kobolds.
3 weeks ago
-
kurinekoa69 liked the chapter "Stay with me, as you seem to not desire the alternative" in Dragon's Cave.
3 weeks ago
-
kurinekoa69 liked the chapter Continue walking in The furry-verse (Vore).
1 month ago
No recent activity
kurinekoa69 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kurinekoa69 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kurinekoa69 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kurinekoa69 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kurinekoa69 has not earned any awards.