About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
krystain liked the chapter Alison Hart, white, 22. International Flight Attendant. in Termination of Rights and Personhood (TRAP) *Now Public*.
17 hours ago
No recent activity
krystain has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
krystain has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
krystain has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
krystain has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
krystain has not earned any awards.