About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kokosmilch published the chapter Doppel in Sturzbetrunken.
1 hour ago
-
kokosmilch received a new award: Crowd Magnet.
2 hours ago
-
kokosmilch liked the chapter Jake's New Job? in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
2 hours ago
-
kokosmilch published the chapter Links ab in Sturzbetrunken.
11 hours ago
-
kokosmilch liked the chapter Professor Jake in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
19 hours ago
-
kokosmilch published the chapter Oh, Ja in Sturzbetrunken.
19 hours ago
-
kokosmilch published the chapter So nicht in Sturzbetrunken.
21 hours ago
-
kokosmilch published the chapter Um Himmels Willen, Nein in Sturzbetrunken.
21 hours ago
-
kokosmilch published the chapter Ich mache sie glitschig in Sturzbetrunken.
1 day ago
-
kokosmilch liked the chapter The Grapes of Wrath in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
1 day ago
No recent activity
kokosmilch has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kokosmilch has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kokosmilch has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kokosmilch has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kokosmilch has not earned any awards.