About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kleinehexe liked the chapter An der Tür zu Emmas Zimmer in Sturzbetrunken.
4 days ago
-
kleinehexe liked the chapter Tom ist gleich da in Sturzbetrunken.
4 days ago
-
kleinehexe liked the chapter Tabu in Sturzbetrunken.
4 days ago
-
kleinehexe liked the chapter Ich trage Emma zum Auto in Sturzbetrunken.
4 days ago
-
kleinehexe published the chapter Unsichtbare Fesseln in News-News-News.
6 days ago
-
kleinehexe published the chapter Deine Entscheidung in News-News-News.
1 week ago
-
kleinehexe liked the chapter Die Lehrer haben Wind davon bekommen in Die Regeln der Nacht.
2 weeks ago
-
kleinehexe left a comment on the chapter Zur Schau gestellt in News-News-News.
2 weeks ago
-
kleinehexe published the chapter Zur Schau gestellt in News-News-News.
2 weeks ago
-
kleinehexe published the chapter Zum ersten Mal fügen in News-News-News.
1 month ago
No recent activity
kleinehexe has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kleinehexe has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kleinehexe has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kleinehexe has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kleinehexe has not earned any awards.