About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kitzunedh liked the chapter Introduction in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
6 hours ago
-
kitzunedh liked the chapter The Science of Friendship in The Sweetest Corruption.
3 days ago
-
kitzunedh liked the chapter Ahhhhh-la-la-laaaaa! in The Sweetest Corruption.
4 days ago
-
kitzunedh liked the chapter Moon River in Primrose Lane.
6 days ago
-
kitzunedh liked the chapter Agony and Appetite in The Sweetest Corruption.
6 days ago
-
kitzunedh liked the chapter The Castle in The Sweetest Corruption.
6 days ago
-
kitzunedh liked the chapter About holes in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 week ago
-
kitzunedh liked the chapter A New Friend in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 week ago
-
kitzunedh liked the chapter Introduction in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 week ago
-
kitzunedh liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
No recent activity
kitzunedh has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kitzunedh has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kitzunedh has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kitzunedh has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kitzunedh has not earned any awards.