About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kirow2255 left a comment on the chapter Showing Blake in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 day ago
-
kirow2255 left a comment on the chapter Evelyn 20 - One Month in Evelyn.
1 week ago
-
kirow2255 left a comment on the chapter It was an amazing life in Can't we let him stay? .
9 months ago
-
kirow2255 liked the chapter A lingering hug and checkup continuation in Checking the stitches.
2 years ago
-
kirow2255 liked the chapter The checkup mixed with love and confessions in Checking the stitches.
2 years ago
-
kirow2255 liked the chapter Time to force another checkup in Checking the stitches.
2 years ago
-
kirow2255 liked the chapter A difficult conversation in Checking the stitches.
2 years ago
-
kirow2255 liked the chapter An awkward drive to the woods in Checking the stitches.
2 years ago
-
kirow2255 liked the chapter You decide to text mom in Checking the stitches.
2 years ago
-
kirow2255 liked the chapter You walk in on a naked, sleeping Valerie in Checking the stitches.
2 years ago
No recent activity
kirow2255 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kirow2255 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kirow2255 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kirow2255 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kirow2255 has not earned any awards.