About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 30, 1975
- Location
- United States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Trouser Monster
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Silk Glove
- I write erotica because
-
I love fantasy and I love sharing my fantasies
- In conclusion, I am
-
I'm a closet romantic who loves impregnation fantasy and Nuns.
-
kiahoga published the chapter Yes, but not because of you. in Temptation High.
13 hours ago
-
kiahoga liked the chapter Colette´s soppy pussy in Tuesday Fuck Club.
1 day ago
-
kiahoga liked the chapter How to deflower a Russian virgin with a little help in Tuesday Fuck Club.
1 day ago
-
kiahoga published the chapter September 20th 2024 8:58pm. pm in Temptation High.
1 day ago
-
kiahoga published the chapter Several conversations. in Temptation High.
2 days ago
-
kiahoga published the chapter Krystal Storms in. in Temptation High.
2 days ago
-
kiahoga published the chapter About the same in Temptation High.
5 days ago
-
kiahoga published the chapter About her sister Myra in Temptation High.
1 week ago
-
kiahoga published the chapter The Fire Alarm. in Temptation High.
1 week ago
-
kiahoga published the chapter She goes..? in Temptation High.
1 week ago
No recent activity
kiahoga has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kiahoga has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kiahoga has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kiahoga has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kiahoga has not earned any awards.