About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kdaddy published the chapter Secretary in MILF Mothers [MM].
23 hours ago
-
kdaddy published the chapter Reward in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
23 hours ago
-
kdaddy posted a reply on the chapter Connecting dots in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 day ago
-
kdaddy posted a reply on the chapter Connecting dots in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 day ago
-
kdaddy received a new award: Prolific Writer.
1 day ago
-
kdaddy published the chapter I'll handle it in MILF Mothers [MM].
1 day ago
-
kdaddy published the chapter Connecting dots in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 day ago
-
kdaddy published the chapter Deepest in MILF Mothers [MM].
2 days ago
-
kdaddy published the chapter Jealous Sam in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
2 days ago
-
kdaddy published the chapter Oral in MILF Mothers [MM].
3 days ago
No recent activity
kdaddy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kdaddy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kdaddy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kdaddy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kdaddy has not earned any awards.