About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kathakano liked the chapter The Drive Home in The Universal Realization Event.
2 days ago
-
kathakano liked the chapter Sandra - Astraea Women's Club in The Universal Realization Event.
3 days ago
-
kathakano liked the chapter Sister Elaine serves Liam plenty in The Universal Realization Event.
3 days ago
-
kathakano liked the chapter Kind of, as Sister Elaine enter stage left in The Universal Realization Event.
6 days ago
-
kathakano liked the chapter Sister Anna still has a lot of her first-time to offer in The Universal Realization Event.
2 weeks ago
-
kathakano liked the chapter Sister Anna takes Liam to her room and gave him one of her many first in The Universal Realization Event.
2 weeks ago
-
kathakano liked the chapter Shooting Day 10 in Gallons of Cum.
2 weeks ago
-
kathakano liked the chapter Shooting Day 7 in Gallons of Cum.
2 weeks ago
-
kathakano liked the chapter Get a tour of the studio. in Gallons of Cum.
2 weeks ago
-
kathakano liked the chapter The next day in Gallons of Cum.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
kathakano has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kathakano has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kathakano has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kathakano has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kathakano has not earned any awards.