About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jupiter1234 liked the chapter A girl she's taking care of (futanari branch) in Can't we let him stay? .
1 year ago
No recent activity
jupiter1234 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jupiter1234 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jupiter1234 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jupiter1234 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jupiter1234 has not earned any awards.