About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
juja182 liked the chapter You learn more dark truths about Ensemble in Breaking Mom.
2 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter You fuck Rika in The Mind Spear.
12 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter Cathy is your dirty little painslut in The Mind Spear.
12 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter Jenna's first time in The Mind Spear.
13 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter Cathy gives Rika the talk in The Mind Spear.
13 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter Unforeseen Complications in The Mind Spear.
13 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter Events come to a head in The Mind Spear.
13 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter You make your mother better in The Mind Spear.
13 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter You get a girlfriend in The Mind Spear.
13 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter Jenna's first time in The Mind Spear.
13 hours ago
No recent activity
juja182 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
juja182 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
juja182 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
juja182 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
juja182 has not earned any awards.