About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jote96 liked the chapter Yes, yes finally it is time to get pounded into oblivion! in Futanari World.
1 year ago
-
jote96 liked the chapter Annie the driver takes a hands-on approach in Futanari World.
1 year ago
-
jote96 liked the chapter Responding to the ad in Futanari World.
1 year ago
-
jote96 liked the chapter Allie's Room in Futanari World.
1 year ago
No recent activity
jote96 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jote96 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jote96 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jote96 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jote96 has not earned any awards.