About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- January 13, 1985
- Location
- USA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play board games.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sci-fi and fantasy.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Yeah, just gotta say pussy!
- I write erotica because
-
the details involved in writing heighten the potency of sexual fantasy
- In conclusion, I am
-
creative and edgy
-
jonjacobs64 posted a reply on the chapter Good things come to those who wait in Babysitter Moves In.
6 days ago
-
jonjacobs64 published the chapter Good things come to those who wait in Babysitter Moves In.
6 days ago
-
jonjacobs64 posted a reply on the chapter Starts with a little pillow talk in Babysitter Moves In.
6 days ago
-
jonjacobs64 posted a reply on the chapter Starts with a little pillow talk in Babysitter Moves In.
6 days ago
-
jonjacobs64 liked the chapter An Old Best Friend And A New Best Friend in The Ring Of Common Sense.
1 week ago
-
jonjacobs64 liked the chapter Fuck No It Wasn’t (I’d Kill Myself) in The Ring Of Common Sense.
1 week ago
-
jonjacobs64 liked the chapter Breaking The Famed Leader Of The Azurians in The Ring Of Common Sense.
1 week ago
-
jonjacobs64 posted a reply on the chapter Starts with a little pillow talk in Babysitter Moves In.
1 week ago
-
jonjacobs64 published the chapter Starts with a little pillow talk in Babysitter Moves In.
1 week ago
-
jonjacobs64 posted a reply on the chapter Pitching a tent in Babysitter Moves In.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
jonjacobs64 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jonjacobs64 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jonjacobs64 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jonjacobs64 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jonjacobs64 has not earned any awards.