About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
johnwayne904199 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
johnwayne904199 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
johnwayne904199 liked the chapter Science Ch 17 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
3 days ago
-
johnwayne904199 liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
3 days ago
-
johnwayne904199 liked the chapter She'll use what she learned in The prep. school.
3 days ago
-
johnwayne904199 liked the chapter Science Ch 15 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
5 days ago
-
johnwayne904199 liked the chapter Science Ch 14 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
5 days ago
-
johnwayne904199 liked the chapter Science 13 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
5 days ago
-
johnwayne904199 liked the chapter The Pan in MILF Mothers [MM].
5 days ago
-
johnwayne904199 liked the chapter Introduction in A Very Good Day.
5 days ago
No recent activity
johnwayne904199 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
johnwayne904199 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
johnwayne904199 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
johnwayne904199 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
johnwayne904199 has not earned any awards.