About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
joaosero liked the chapter Back to the Room of Requirement in Truth of the Matter.
17 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter Head to thier Dorm Rooms to recover of course in Truth of the Matter.
17 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter To 12 Grimmauld Place in Truth of the Matter.
17 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter It sure is in Truth of the Matter.
18 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter Mass Conversion in Truth of the Matter.
18 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter Harry walks over to Hermione in Truth of the Matter.
19 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter Your other sister Erin in Sexual Privilege.
19 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter Time for some action in Wanna Bet?.
19 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter Taking her anal virginity in Wanna Bet?.
19 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
19 hours ago
No recent activity
joaosero has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
joaosero has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
joaosero has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
joaosero has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
joaosero has not earned any awards.