About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter Break up into groups in A Very Good Day.
5 days ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter Yes in A Very Good Day.
5 days ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter I'll do it. in A Very Good Day.
5 days ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter Virginia volunteers in A Very Good Day.
5 days ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter Dana in A Very Good Day.
5 days ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter In the bushes in A Very Good Day.
5 days ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter No time Get to 4th Period in A Very Good Day.
5 days ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter Pussy in A Very Good Day.
5 days ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter Start at the top in A Very Good Day.
5 days ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter Go for all you can. in A Very Good Day.
5 days ago
No recent activity
jntt1990 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jntt1990 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jntt1990 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jntt1990 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jntt1990 has not earned any awards.