About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jk89 liked the chapter The Practical Exam in The Sweetest Corruption.
3 days ago
-
jk89 liked the chapter Throwing Caution to the Wind in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
1 week ago
-
jk89 liked the chapter Getting in her Head in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
1 week ago
-
jk89 liked the chapter Bathroom Break in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
1 week ago
-
jk89 liked the chapter Master and Servant in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
2 weeks ago
-
jk89 liked the chapter He cums in Times are a changin.
1 month ago
-
jk89 liked the chapter Slowly and Carefully in MILF Master.
1 month ago
-
jk89 liked the chapter My Wildest Fantasies Come True in MILF Master.
1 month ago
-
jk89 liked the chapter Well, that heated up quickly ;) in Enticing Adventures of the roommate.
1 month ago
-
jk89 liked the chapter Janice in Enticing Adventures of the roommate.
1 month ago
No recent activity
jk89 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jk89 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jk89 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jk89 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jk89 has not earned any awards.