About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- January 1
- Location
- Seatle
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Wrestle
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
puss
- I write erotica because
-
I take part in what I write
- In conclusion, I am
-
Strange
-
jean colby published the chapter Glenda gets smothered out. in Glenda's smother fight with Kate.
2 days ago
-
jean colby published the chapter Cindy smothers me out. in MY AUTOEROTIC EXPERIENCE.
1 week ago
-
jean colby published the chapter Glenda and Kate arrive for the fight. in Glenda's smother fight with Kate.
1 week ago
-
jean colby posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Glenda's smother fight with Kate.
1 week ago
-
jean colby published the chapter Kate plans Glenda's demise. in Glenda's smother fight with Kate.
2 weeks ago
-
jean colby published the story Glenda's smother fight with Kate.
2 weeks ago
-
jean colby published the chapter NO WAY TO ESCAPE. in MY AUTOEROTIC EXPERIENCE.
1 month ago
-
jean colby published the story MY AUTOEROTIC EXPERIENCE.
1 month ago
-
jean colby published the chapter Complete feminine knockout. in Humiliation and Strip Wrestling League.
2 months ago
-
jean colby received a new award: Crowd Pleaser.
2 months ago
No recent activity
jean colby has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jean colby has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jean colby has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jean colby has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jean colby has not earned any awards.