About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jasongtskeans liked the chapter Of Course in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
jasongtskeans liked the chapter A letter from the past in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
jasongtskeans liked the chapter A wonderful breakfast with Abigail and Tara in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
jasongtskeans liked the chapter An Interesting Morning in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
jasongtskeans liked the chapter It's a HARD early morning in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
jasongtskeans liked the chapter Time to make amends with Naomi in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
jasongtskeans liked the chapter Group Dynamics in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
jasongtskeans liked the chapter Government Work (ENM, UNF, femdom) in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 day ago
-
jasongtskeans liked the chapter Claim them all (with consent) in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
jasongtskeans liked the chapter "WHO ARE YOU CALLING"? in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
No recent activity
jasongtskeans has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jasongtskeans has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jasongtskeans has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jasongtskeans has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jasongtskeans has not earned any awards.