About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
is2020 left a comment on the chapter Matthew processes Carly’s loss in Loaded Gloves.
5 days ago
-
is2020 liked the chapter Carly gets lucky in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
is2020 left a comment on the chapter Billy takes control in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
is2020 liked the chapter Billy takes control in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
is2020 liked the chapter Carly's victory lap in Loaded Gloves.
2 weeks ago
-
is2020 liked the chapter Carly goes hard in Loaded Gloves.
2 weeks ago
-
is2020 liked the chapter Make sure it’s not your last in Battle fuck.
1 month ago
-
is2020 liked the chapter A return to Billy, and his memory lane in Loaded Gloves.
1 month ago
-
is2020 liked the chapter Kiara is in control in Loaded Gloves.
1 month ago
-
is2020 liked the chapter Kiara is very amused in Loaded Gloves.
2 months ago
No recent activity
is2020 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
is2020 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
is2020 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
is2020 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
is2020 has not earned any awards.