About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
imtafp liked the chapter Thanksgiving Break Weekend: Confronted by Jonathan in Attaining Tenure.
2 hours ago
-
imtafp liked the chapter Introduction in Commander Shepard’s Naked Adventures.
2 years ago
No recent activity
imtafp has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
imtafp has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
imtafp has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
imtafp has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
imtafp has not earned any awards.