About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Ontario, Canada
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
play video games, draw
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
fanfics
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
don't like it
- I write erotica because
-
I am VERY horny and VERY gay
- In conclusion, I am
-
a massive horny gay dude who loves pretty much every kink
-
impossiblegame-r liked the chapter A Few more Wishes before bed in Wish Powder Reborn.
1 day ago
-
impossiblegame-r liked the chapter The guys gotta get bigger! in Wish Powder Reborn.
3 days ago
-
impossiblegame-r liked the chapter Everyone at King George's is gaining faster! in Wish Powder Reborn.
3 days ago
-
impossiblegame-r liked the chapter Family values in Wish Powder Reborn.
6 days ago
-
impossiblegame-r liked the chapter Remove them from the world in How I became a god!.
1 week ago
-
impossiblegame-r liked the chapter Uh oh, dad's on a roll with wishes in Wish Powder Reborn.
2 weeks ago
-
impossiblegame-r liked the chapter Dad's Going All Out in Wish Powder Reborn.
2 weeks ago
-
impossiblegame-r liked the chapter An uneventful lunch in Wish Powder Reborn.
2 weeks ago
-
impossiblegame-r liked the chapter Dad gives you exactly what you want in Wish Powder Reborn.
1 month ago
-
impossiblegame-r liked the chapter Dad's keeping the powder, and he's gonna use it how he wants in Wish Powder Reborn.
1 month ago
No recent activity
impossiblegame-r has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
impossiblegame-r has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
impossiblegame-r has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
impossiblegame-r has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
impossiblegame-r has not earned any awards.