About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock/dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Hole/pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
immaloudgeek liked the chapter Round 3 - Maledom in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
1 week ago
-
immaloudgeek liked the chapter Ellie's Victory. in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
1 week ago
-
immaloudgeek liked the chapter Carly ignores Matt in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
immaloudgeek liked the chapter Billy reacts in time in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
immaloudgeek liked the chapter Introduction in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
2 weeks ago
-
immaloudgeek liked the chapter Shockingly, Billy gets back up in Loaded Gloves.
2 weeks ago
-
immaloudgeek liked the chapter Carly's victory lap in Loaded Gloves.
2 weeks ago
-
immaloudgeek liked the chapter Yes in Mixed Wrestling Femdom.
4 weeks ago
-
immaloudgeek liked the chapter You don't tap out in Mixed Wrestling Femdom.
1 month ago
-
immaloudgeek liked the chapter You still want more in Mixed Wrestling Femdom.
1 month ago
No recent activity
immaloudgeek has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
immaloudgeek has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
immaloudgeek has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
immaloudgeek has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
immaloudgeek has not earned any awards.