About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
imboredlove liked the chapter Yes in Your bully and your wife.
16 hours ago
-
imboredlove liked the chapter Yes, no interruptions from Dylan in Your bully and your wife.
16 hours ago
-
imboredlove liked the chapter Brian’s in Your bully and your wife.
16 hours ago
-
imboredlove liked the chapter Nearly in Your bully and your wife.
16 hours ago
-
imboredlove liked the chapter No in Your bully and your wife.
16 hours ago
-
imboredlove liked the chapter To make cocktails in Your bully and your wife.
16 hours ago
-
imboredlove liked the chapter Yes in Your bully and your wife.
16 hours ago
-
imboredlove liked the chapter Dare in Your bully and your wife.
16 hours ago
-
imboredlove liked the chapter Yes, and they take their time in Your bully and your wife.
16 hours ago
-
imboredlove liked the chapter No, though they agree to one more round in Your bully and your wife.
16 hours ago
No recent activity
imboredlove has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
imboredlove has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
imboredlove has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
imboredlove has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
imboredlove has not earned any awards.