About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
imaginedslight published the chapter "OW!" in Day Of The Demon.
6 days ago
-
imaginedslight published the chapter "Cartoonish shenanigans." in Day Of The Demon.
6 days ago
-
imaginedslight published the chapter "The five little milkmaids." in Day Of The Demon.
6 days ago
-
imaginedslight published the chapter "The bloodsuckers' unholy court." in Day Of The Demon.
6 days ago
-
imaginedslight published the chapter "So that's black holes." in Day Of The Demon.
6 days ago
-
imaginedslight published the chapter "Those guys are all super gay." in Day Of The Demon.
6 days ago
-
imaginedslight published the chapter "Enlightenment." in Day Of The Demon.
6 days ago
-
imaginedslight published the chapter "You have to do your exam!" in Day Of The Demon.
2 weeks ago
-
imaginedslight published the chapter "Danger? Adventure? Pants?" in Day Of The Demon.
2 weeks ago
-
imaginedslight published the chapter "Authentic European-style makeover." in Day Of The Demon.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
imaginedslight has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
imaginedslight has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
imaginedslight has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
imaginedslight has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
imaginedslight has not earned any awards.