About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
write sci-fi fiction, live life
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
biographies, memoirs, sci-fi/fantasy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
Like Pygmalion, only my own imagination is good enough for my spank bank. Btw, I'm a sucker for good superhero statufication fiction.
- In conclusion, I am
-
I'm horny. and that horniness feeds a wild imagination.
-
imaginator616 liked the chapter A Week Passes and Someone Commissions a Lewd Scene in Mind Controlling Mutant.
3 days ago
-
imaginator616 liked the chapter Tom Geese-Freshman in college in Mind Controlling Mutant.
3 days ago
-
imaginator616 liked the chapter Shuri's Lab in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 week ago
-
imaginator616 liked the chapter Walking the Cat in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 week ago
-
imaginator616 liked the chapter Krakoan Council Meeting in Mind Controlling Mutant.
3 weeks ago
-
imaginator616 liked the chapter Lil southern cookin! in Jean Grey: Cuckqueen of Krakoa.
1 month ago
-
imaginator616 liked the chapter Ororo deals with her new urges in Jean Grey: Cuckqueen of Krakoa.
1 month ago
-
imaginator616 liked the chapter Scott enjoys a nice dinner, Jean enjoys mental fantasies of him cheating on her in Jean Grey: Cuckqueen of Krakoa.
1 month ago
-
imaginator616 liked the chapter Introduction in Jean Grey: Cuckqueen of Krakoa.
1 month ago
-
imaginator616 liked the chapter A repetitively refreshing morning in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 month ago
No recent activity
imaginator616 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
imaginator616 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
imaginator616 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
imaginator616 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
imaginator616 has not earned any awards.