About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ianthesmall liked the chapter Introduction in The Dark Knight versus Dr. Hypnosis Issue 1.
1 year ago
-
ianthesmall liked the chapter Shove his face into your pits in Pretty Pink Ribbon.
1 year ago
No recent activity
ianthesmall has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ianthesmall has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ianthesmall has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ianthesmall has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ianthesmall has not earned any awards.