About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
huginn liked the chapter Showing Blake in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 day ago
-
huginn liked the chapter Waifs and Strays in Pirate's Gold.
1 day ago
-
huginn left a comment on the chapter Summer Rebellion Ch 3 in House Semya.
2 days ago
-
huginn liked the chapter Summer Rebellion Ch 3 in House Semya.
2 days ago
-
huginn posted a reply on the chapter Science Ch 17 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
2 days ago
-
huginn liked the chapter Science Ch 17 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
2 days ago
-
huginn liked the chapter As you embarrassed by sexual relations outside your species? in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
2 days ago
-
huginn liked the chapter Sam (♀) and Sam (♂) read "Subjugation Tournament" by Gambio: The Revenge of Minnie in Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.
3 days ago
-
huginn left a comment on the chapter Blended TML Ch 28 in Futa Soccer Camp.
3 days ago
-
huginn liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 28 in Futa Soccer Camp.
3 days ago
No recent activity
huginn has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
huginn has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
huginn has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
huginn has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
huginn has not earned any awards.