About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
hornyvamp13 liked the chapter Open your eyes to see(risk) safe in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
hornyvamp13 liked the chapter Yes in Life as a Gooner.
4 weeks ago
-
hornyvamp13 liked the chapter Yes she submits in Welcome to Hero Academy .
1 month ago
-
hornyvamp13 liked the chapter Send a new porn link in Life as a Gooner.
1 month ago
-
hornyvamp13 liked the chapter Manage to give Darkdick37 a 10 in Life as a Gooner.
1 month ago
-
hornyvamp13 liked the chapter Take his turn with professor White in Welcome to Hero Academy .
2 months ago
-
hornyvamp13 liked the chapter Agree to talk with Kyler as she flings your porn history at you (piss off Kyler by not helping her with the security guard) in Faithful husband .
2 months ago
-
hornyvamp13 liked the chapter Violet walks away not wanting to hear Riley words anymore in Welcome to Hero Academy .
2 months ago
-
hornyvamp13 liked the chapter Official graduation in CRUSHed Masculinity .
2 months ago
-
hornyvamp13 liked the chapter Join him and tell him your a top in Life as a Gooner.
2 months ago
No recent activity
hornyvamp13 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
hornyvamp13 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
hornyvamp13 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
hornyvamp13 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
hornyvamp13 has not earned any awards.