About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
hebtaiharem liked the chapter He’s Captured in Harry Potter: Sissy Situations.
5 days ago
-
hebtaiharem liked the chapter He was Transformed in Harry Potter: Sissy Situations.
5 days ago
-
hebtaiharem liked the chapter Anal Pleasure in Harry Potter: Sissy Situations.
5 days ago
-
hebtaiharem liked the chapter Use a Buttplug on him in Harry Potter: Sissy Situations.
5 days ago
-
hebtaiharem liked the chapter A Girl’s Outfit in Harry Potter: Sissy Situations.
5 days ago
-
hebtaiharem liked the chapter Teach him to be a Good Girl in Harry Potter: Sissy Situations.
5 days ago
-
hebtaiharem liked the chapter An Anal Fingering Orgasm in Harry Potter: Sissy Situations.
5 days ago
-
hebtaiharem liked the chapter Lessons to Look Prettier in Harry Potter: Sissy Situations.
5 days ago
-
hebtaiharem liked the chapter Pleasuring Bellatrix in Harry Potter: Sissy Situations.
5 days ago
-
hebtaiharem liked the chapter He Begs for It in Harry Potter: Sissy Situations.
5 days ago
No recent activity
hebtaiharem has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
hebtaiharem has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
hebtaiharem has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
hebtaiharem has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
hebtaiharem has not earned any awards.