About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
hdf123hdf liked the chapter Demotion or Destiny in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
hdf123hdf liked the chapter A Queen and her maid in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
hdf123hdf liked the chapter Vex'ess rescue in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
hdf123hdf liked the chapter Space battle in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
hdf123hdf liked the chapter Jam night and Rye's love in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
hdf123hdf liked the chapter Language and party plans in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
hdf123hdf liked the chapter Tealioss station in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
hdf123hdf liked the chapter The next morning in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
hdf123hdf liked the chapter ♥ No holding back ♥ in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
hdf123hdf liked the chapter ♥ Emely's sir ♥ in Ambassador.
1 week ago
No recent activity
hdf123hdf has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
hdf123hdf has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
hdf123hdf has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
hdf123hdf has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
hdf123hdf has not earned any awards.