About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
code and watch porn. Bytes are so sexy.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
dinner
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
halbvoll liked the chapter Chapter 16: The Clinic in Master PC: Overwriting Reality.
2 weeks ago
-
halbvoll liked the chapter Chapter 7: Getting Comfortable in The Woman Within.
2 weeks ago
-
halbvoll liked the chapter Chapter 11: The Price of Perfection in Master PC: Overwriting Reality.
2 months ago
-
halbvoll left a comment on the chapter Chapter 5: Gender Euphoria in Master PC: Overwriting Reality.
2 months ago
-
halbvoll liked the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 25 in The Foster Girl.
2 months ago
-
halbvoll liked the chapter Herr Meyer vermittelt Katrin an eine Agentur in Katrin.
2 months ago
-
halbvoll liked the chapter The Bold Request in Fraternity House Fallout .
3 months ago
-
halbvoll liked the chapter John approaches a group of subs in X-Change.
3 months ago
-
halbvoll left a comment on the chapter Andrew, 18 Year old High School Student? in The Universe* Remote:.
5 months ago
-
halbvoll liked the chapter He wakes up in Ethan's body again in Unspoken Wishes.
6 months ago
No recent activity
halbvoll has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
halbvoll has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
halbvoll has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
halbvoll has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
halbvoll has not earned any awards.