About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
gus3004 liked the chapter And the crowd goes balistic! in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
16 hours ago
-
gus3004 liked the chapter Here comes Team Bestie in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
16 hours ago
-
gus3004 liked the chapter Sol turns it all around! in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
1 week ago
-
gus3004 liked the chapter Something gets pulled down, but it ain't the paddle! in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
3 weeks ago
-
gus3004 liked the chapter Sol isn't out yet in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
3 weeks ago
-
gus3004 liked the chapter She can try in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
3 weeks ago
-
gus3004 liked the chapter Bayley gets an early advantage in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
3 weeks ago
-
gus3004 liked the chapter Its time for a Spanking Match! in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
3 weeks ago
-
gus3004 liked the chapter Matching ones at that in Bra and panties match.
2 months ago
-
gus3004 liked the chapter She gets tripped in Bra and panties match.
2 months ago
No recent activity
gus3004 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
gus3004 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
gus3004 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
gus3004 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
gus3004 has not earned any awards.