About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
grm22 liked the chapter Post rave mistake in Collegiate Temptation.
12 hours ago
-
grm22 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 18 – End of Day 1 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
16 hours ago
-
grm22 liked the chapter Garage house party: Collection in Collegiate Temptation.
20 hours ago
-
grm22 liked the chapter Subscriber feed: Nora Rockpool in Collegiate Temptation.
21 hours ago
-
grm22 liked the chapter Winter—Spring Hols - A familiar face? in Collegiate Temptation.
21 hours ago
-
grm22 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
grm22 liked the chapter Sally the Succubus and the College Coven in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
2 days ago
-
grm22 liked the chapter You win in Life as a Gooner.
3 days ago
-
grm22 liked the chapter Billy’s walk home in Loaded Gloves.
3 days ago
-
grm22 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
No recent activity
grm22 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
grm22 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
grm22 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
grm22 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
grm22 has not earned any awards.