About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
goshifter1 liked the chapter Until Sue Storm Passes Out in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
goshifter1 liked the chapter Porkum Uses Sue Storm To Sabotage The Baxter Building's Security in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
goshifter1 liked the chapter Nothing Organic Can Resist in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
goshifter1 liked the chapter Sue Tries to Wean Herself Off Porkum's Cock in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
goshifter1 liked the chapter Porkum Fucks The World in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
goshifter1 liked the chapter Reed Richards Cannot Satisfy His Wife Normally...But... in DOOMED.
4 days ago
-
goshifter1 liked the chapter Sue Storms Off In A Huff in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
goshifter1 liked the chapter Kitty Pryde in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
goshifter1 liked the chapter Shock and Sex in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
goshifter1 liked the chapter Still Fucking Porkum in DOOMED.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
goshifter1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
goshifter1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
goshifter1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
goshifter1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
goshifter1 has not earned any awards.