About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
gopex liked the chapter Chat with Claire in International Relations.
12 hours ago
-
gopex liked the chapter Find of the Century in Perverting St Perpetua's.
3 weeks ago
-
gopex liked the chapter Sophia's Night in The Wolf in the Fold.
1 month ago
-
gopex liked the chapter Olivia's Night 2 in The Wolf in the Fold.
1 month ago
-
gopex liked the chapter Olivia's Night in The Wolf in the Fold.
1 month ago
-
gopex liked the chapter Isabel's Night 2 in The Wolf in the Fold.
1 month ago
-
gopex liked the chapter Isabel's Night in The Wolf in the Fold.
1 month ago
-
gopex liked the chapter Part 2 in The Wolf in the Fold.
1 month ago
-
gopex liked the chapter Homecoming in The Wolf in the Fold.
1 month ago
-
gopex liked the chapter The Dragon of Wessex in The Wolf in the Fold.
1 month ago
No recent activity
gopex has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
gopex has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
gopex has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
gopex has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
gopex has not earned any awards.