About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- June 23, 1994
- Location
- UK
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Watch porn, goon and game.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
To be honest, I mainly just read erotica apart from texts
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt
- I write erotica because
-
It is an extension of myself. I enjoy to write it for myself. So far it's just personal POV journal style entries, which need editing and stitching together.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A proud Gooner choosing this lifestyle over an 8 year relationship to finally be free and happy to be myself.
-
goongiraffe liked the chapter Introduction in Life as a Gooner.
4 hours ago
No recent activity
goongiraffe has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
goongiraffe has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
goongiraffe has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
goongiraffe has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
goongiraffe has not earned any awards.