About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- United States
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I need to get these things off my chest. For god’s sake, don’t ever do anything in real life similar to the fantasies I write!
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
gardevoirchef liked the chapter Der "Spaß" beginnt, purres Chaos im Anflug in Termination of Rights and Personhood (TRAP) *Now Public*.
12 hours ago
-
gardevoirchef liked the chapter The shift in Termination of Rights and Personhood (TRAP) *Now Public*.
1 day ago
-
gardevoirchef liked the chapter Noelle Benkler: Coming First in Celebrity One-Shots.
4 days ago
-
gardevoirchef liked the chapter PUB: But it's too late... in Blackout drunk.
1 week ago
-
gardevoirchef liked the chapter Alan convinces you in Blackout drunk.
1 week ago
-
gardevoirchef liked the chapter Tributes to the Dark Witch Vulie - A Harvest of Sorrow in () The Fall of the Noble Companions.
1 week ago
-
gardevoirchef liked the chapter Breaking The Breaker in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
2 weeks ago
-
gardevoirchef liked the chapter Rescue Mission in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
1 month ago
-
gardevoirchef liked the chapter Polite Conversation in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
1 month ago
-
gardevoirchef liked the chapter Treffen mit den Nachbarn II in Termination of Rights and Personhood (TRAP) *Now Public*.
1 month ago
No recent activity
gardevoirchef has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
gardevoirchef has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
gardevoirchef has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
gardevoirchef has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
gardevoirchef has not earned any awards.