About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
garathekd liked the chapter The Veil in October Surprises.
2 hours ago
-
garathekd liked the chapter Introduction in October Surprises.
2 hours ago
-
garathekd liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
2 hours ago
-
garathekd liked the chapter Sunday morning shopping in Perverting St Perpetua's.
1 day ago
-
garathekd liked the chapter Good things come to those who wait in Babysitter Moves In.
2 days ago
-
garathekd liked the chapter Starts with a little pillow talk in Babysitter Moves In.
2 days ago
-
garathekd liked the chapter That was the last of it... in The Backpack.
2 days ago
-
garathekd liked the chapter Keep Reading! in The Backpack.
2 days ago
-
garathekd liked the chapter Her brothers in The Backpack.
2 days ago
-
garathekd liked the chapter A Sure Thing in Groundhog Lay.
4 days ago
No recent activity
garathekd has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
garathekd has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
garathekd has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
garathekd has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
garathekd has not earned any awards.