About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
gammaomega liked the chapter Ironically, Clothing in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
2 days ago
-
gammaomega liked the chapter Take A Step Outside... in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
2 days ago
-
gammaomega liked the chapter A miscalculation in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
2 days ago
-
gammaomega liked the chapter Upstairs in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
2 days ago
-
gammaomega liked the chapter Introduction in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
2 days ago
-
gammaomega liked the chapter Introduction in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
6 days ago
-
gammaomega liked the chapter and that she does... in Jessica's Wild Day.
2 weeks ago
-
gammaomega liked the chapter Get that money in Jessica's Wild Day.
2 weeks ago
-
gammaomega liked the chapter CONFRONTED in Jessica's Wild Day.
2 weeks ago
-
gammaomega liked the chapter Mackenzie learns some zoomer lingo in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
1 month ago
No recent activity
gammaomega has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
gammaomega has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
gammaomega has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
gammaomega has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
gammaomega has not earned any awards.