About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
fussypanda liked the chapter Creampie her in the car in Blackout drunk.
7 months ago
-
fussypanda liked the chapter Take her upstairs to rape her in Daddy takes daughter.
1 year ago
No recent activity
fussypanda has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
fussypanda has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
fussypanda has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
fussypanda has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
fussypanda has not earned any awards.