About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
freakuency liked the chapter Go to the cinemas. in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
4 hours ago
-
freakuency liked the chapter Make her your private little plaything. in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
4 hours ago
-
freakuency liked the chapter Blast it down her throat. in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
4 hours ago
-
freakuency liked the chapter Try to shake this lingering feeling. in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
4 hours ago
-
freakuency liked the chapter First day in Family Affair .
5 hours ago
-
freakuency liked the chapter Saturday in Family Affair .
5 hours ago
-
freakuency liked the chapter A New Dynamic for Martha Lynchwood in The Mind Spear.
4 months ago
-
freakuency liked the chapter Dreams come true in The Mind Spear.
4 months ago
-
freakuency liked the chapter Your stepmother is becoming nicer to you in The Mind Spear.
4 months ago
-
freakuency liked the chapter You lead the threesome better than Rika in The Mind Spear.
4 months ago
No recent activity
freakuency has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
freakuency has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
freakuency has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
freakuency has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
freakuency has not earned any awards.