About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
foxAKAmiki liked the chapter Marion the sex bomb in Stereotype gun tales.
1 week ago
-
foxAKAmiki liked the chapter An unwanted meeting in The Women in my Life .
3 weeks ago
-
foxAKAmiki liked the chapter Take it slow—let her slide into the abyss on her own. in Payback Is a Bitch.
2 months ago
No recent activity
foxAKAmiki has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
foxAKAmiki has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
foxAKAmiki has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
foxAKAmiki has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
foxAKAmiki has not earned any awards.