About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
enough time to get ready. I got off my bed and looked at myself in the mirror. "Crap…" I sighed. More acne, it was always more acne. I had the worst pizza face of anyone I knew. I didn’t even blame guys for not wanting to talk to me. I wouldn’t have wanted to either. And it wasn’t like I was stacked or anything. I had small boobs, barely a B cup. I was always one of those girl friends that guys have. Not a girlfriend, just a friend that happened to be a girl. I was the one they went to when they wanted advice on how to land other, hotter girls. That was how I’d met all my guy friends really, all of them except Justin. He and I were both music majors. I’d
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
fmmgnm1952 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
fmmgnm1952 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
fmmgnm1952 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
fmmgnm1952 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
fmmgnm1952 has not earned any awards.